Regional Orthodontic Services
Event/Procurement ID: BDR201806
The Northwest Territories Health and Social Services Authority, Beaufort Delta Region has posted a RFP ID# NTHSSA-BDR-2018-06 for Regional Orthodontic Services. The successful Proponent will provide a range of orthodontic clinical services included in the NIHB Dental Program. Services will be provided every six weeks at the Inuvik, NT Regional Hospital. This RFP is open from June 22 to Aug 22, 2018. RFP information may be requested from Procurement-NTHSSA-BDR@gov.nt.ca.
- Published: June 22, 2018 3:15 p.m. (MDT)
- Fiscal Year: 2018-19
- Buyer: Beaufort-Delta Health & Social Services Authority
- BIP Locations: Inuvik (Beaufort-Delta)
- BIP Applies: Yes
- AIT Applies: Yes
- Process: Request for Proposal (Public)
- Procurement Type: Services
- Closing: Wed, Aug. 22, 2018 3:00 p.m. (MDT) (1 month)
- Status: Open
GNWT E-Procurement: Link
|Company||Community||Territory / Province||Country|
|No planholders here!|
* For detailed information from the planholders log, please view the GNWT e-procurement page.
- June 22, 2018 5:15 p.m. (MDT) - AIT applies to this tender process
- June 22, 2018 5:15 p.m. (MDT) - BIP applies to this tender process
- June 22, 2018 3:15 p.m. (MDT) - Added BIP location (Inuvik)
- June 22, 2018 3:15 p.m. (MDT) - New procurement for Beaufort-Delta Health and Social Services Authority
Alternative FormatsDownload OCDS JSON (Learn more about OCDS)
Help us improve OpenNWT
Please only include contact information if you would like to hear back.