Transmission Line Review, Cost Update and Planning
Event/Procurement ID: 0000003644
Procurement Shared Services (PSS) is requesting proposals on behalf of the Department of Infrastructure (INF) for the provision of services for Fort Providence and Kakisa Transmission Line Review, Cost Update, and Planning .
- Fiscal Year:
- Buyer: Infrastructure
- BIP Locations: Enterprise (South Slave), Fort Providence (Dehcho), Kakisa (South Slave)
- BIP Applies: Yes
- Process: SSA Release (Invitational)
- Procurement Type: Services
- Status: Closed
GNWT E-Procurement: Link
|Bidder||Status||Bid Price||NWT-Only Eligible||NWT/Local Eligible||Adjusted Bid Price||Contract Price|
|CIMA Canada Inc.||--||--||--||--||--|
|Company||Community||Territory / Province||Country|
|CIMA Canada Inc.||Sherbrooke||QC||Canada|
|CIMA Canada Inc.||Edmonton||AB||Canada|
* For detailed information from the planholders log, please view the GNWT e-procurement page.
- - New bid from Hatch Ltd.
- - New bid from CIMA Canada Inc.
- - Adding 2 bids to event
- - Status changed from Open to Closed
- - Added BIP location (Kakisa)
- - Added BIP location (Fort Providence)
- - Added BIP location (Enterprise)
- - BIP applies to this tender process
- - Status set to Open
- - Buyer set to Department of Infrastructure
- - New procurement for Department of Infrastructure
Alternative FormatsDownload OCDS JSON (Learn more about OCDS)
Help us improve OpenNWT
Please only include contact information if you would like to hear back.