Air Charter - Fort Good Hope - Inuvik
Event/Procurement ID: AC19022
STH is requesting tenders for the following air charter: Aircraft must be able to accommodate 8 passengers and their luggage (approx 500 lbs) from Fort Good Hope to Inuvik, return. The contractor shall: Depart: Fort Good Hope at 0730 on March 2, 2019 to Inuvik. Must be in Inuvik Prior to 10:30 on March 2, 2019. Depart: Inuvik at 17:00 on March 2, 2019 to Ulukhaktok (main airport).
- Fiscal Year:
- Buyer: Stanton
- BIP Locations: Fort Good Hope (Sahtu)
- BIP Applies: Yes
- AIT Applies: Yes
- Process: Request for Tenders
- Procurement Type: Services
- Status: Awarded
GNWT E-Procurement: Link
|Bidder||Status||Bid Price||NWT-Only Eligible||NWT/Local Eligible||Adjusted Bid Price||Contract Price|
|Aklak Air Ltd.||Successful||$9,204.96||$9,204.96||--||$7,823.96||$9,204.96|
|Fiscal Year||Contract #||Supplier||BIP Status||Supplier Location||Original Value||Change Orders||Change Value||Final Value|
|Company||Community||Territory / Province||Country|
|No planholders here!|
* For detailed information from the planholders log, please view the GNWT e-procurement page.
- - Successfully awarded to Aklak Air
- - Status changed from Closed to Awarded
- - New bid from Summit Air Ltd.
- - New bid from Aklak Air
- - Adding 2 bids to event
- - AIT applies to this tender process
- - BIP applies to this tender process
- - Added BIP location (Fort Good Hope)
- - New procurement for Stanton Territorial Health Authority
Alternative FormatsDownload OCDS JSON (Learn more about OCDS)
Help us improve OpenNWT
Please only include contact information if you would like to hear back.